Fitness Friday tips
It’s the weekend! Let’s not let all our hard work go to waste. Remember everything in moderation… treat yourself wisely and keep your weekend healthy, active and most of all enjoyable. Get out and enjoy the sunshine and warm weather, while it lasts!!
As it can be tempting to let it all go at the weekend…. We all do it!
So here’s A few fitness tips to help keep you motivated over the weekend…..
- DO NOT SKIP MEALS! When you skip meals your metabolism slows down, and you are not burning calories like you should. Your body thinks that is starving, so when you eat again, your body stores away more than usual, resulting in more fat.
- CHANGE IT UP change your fitness routine every 4-6 weeks to prevent a workout plateau. Try to add something new to your workouts so you don’t get bored.
- DON’T DRUNK EAT! Your body prioritises the digestion of alcohol over food. Anything you eat will sit in your stomach and end up as fat. As your body processes the alcohol first.
- CONSISTENCEY IS KEY The best way to get in shape and stay in shape is to be consistent. Whatever exercise program you choose to do, the key to ensuring success is to do it consistently!
- NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO ANYONE ELSE everyone is different and has their own specific goals, focus on yours always compare yourself to how and where you was, give yourself praise, and keep going. Be your own motivation!
- KEEP HYDRATED, STAY HYDRATED! That’s definitely a must during those summer days!
GET OUTDOORS enjoy the benefits of working outdoors, makes a nice change if you cannot motivate yourself to get into the gym
Just a few tips to keep you going! Have a healthy active weekend guys!!